Field and telesales representatives perfect the communication skills that are key to sales success when interacting with prospects, customers, and partners.
Executives build the communication skills and executive presence to align organizations, set direction, inspire, and foster loyalty.
Business professionals learn to communicate ideas, gain attention, build rapport, and motivate audiences to action.
- "The Henderson Group coaching allowed me to improve my timing, interject more stories, and enlist audience participation. This was some of the most immediately impactful training I've ever received."Ind/Executive Presentation Coaching eBuilder, Director of Marketing, Jim Godsey Sr
- "Out of the 30 different sales training classes I have taken the Henderson group Sales Mastery and Sales Presentation Mastery that Terry Gault delivered have been the most valuable, and have directly increased my sales."Jeff Burcham, Serena Software
- "… one of the greatest instructors I ever met. … The course is well structured with clear instructions and steps … I learned a lot from this course."Guigen Zhang, Project Lead, Oracle iStore Development, Oracle
- "The entire class was great! I truly learned a lot."Conflict Resolution eBay, Visual Designer, Thomas Ward
- "I will immediately implement the strategies learned in this workshop - I can't wait until I get the next opportunity to present in a formal setting. - This would be a great course for everyone in the company to take."LexisNexis, Account Manager, Jennifer Parker
- "I thought this course would be boring but it was quite the opposite, it was exceptional."Art of Presentation AKQA, Media Planner, Danisha Wright
- "Appreciate all the feedback and the coaching over the couple of days. I was able to use what I learned in the workshop last week at a customer meeting and found it very valuable! It was a great use of our time!"Art of Technical Presentation PTC, Technical Account Manager, Brian Blanch
- "The response from the Managers has been overwhelmingly the most positive I have seen in the last 2+ years. The only negative comment I have heard was, ‘I wish the session had lasted longer.’ When was the last time your team has asked for training to last longer?"EMC Corporation, Divisional Productivity Mgr., John Hoffman
- "The Henderson Group is a superb communications organization. They are intelligent, articulate and highly skilled. They have business savvy and are great mentors and coaches. I give them my highest recommendation and endorsement."CA Technologies, General Manager, Mark Frost